Clean, modern lines with touches of wood define the newest set of row homes coming to the Mueller Development in Austin, TX.
We are very excited to announce that the Michael Hsu Row Homes are now for sale atMueller Austin. Hsu’s office focuses on creating livable, neighborhood-oriented urban spaces and has a reputation for their clean, contemporary design. The Muskin Company, a seasoned, custom home builder in Austin, will be developing the project. They have been building homes in Austin for over 30 years and at Mueller since it’s inception, including a Parade Home in 2009.
There will be a total of 8 modern farmhouse-style homes – two buildings of four. They are 1800 square feet with 3 beds/2.5 baths, and features that raise the bar when it comes to turnkey luxury. Every home comes standard with:
- Metal roof
- Spray foam insulation
- Solar tubes for maximum light
- Pre-wiring for solar panels
- Tankless water heaters
- Modern, wood paneling wall treatment completely disguising powder room and closets, which have a push & release mechanism to open
- Feature built-in bookshelf, 12 feet long extending from the downstairs up to the second level
- Barn doors
- Stained concrete downstairs, wood everywhere else – no carpet
- Extensive high-end tiling options, such as honed carrera marble & glass
- Kitchen Aid appliances
- Caesarstone countertops
- Frameless glass shower door at master bath
- Hickory Pecan cabinets
List price is $535,000.