New construction is well underway in section 7 at Mueller Austin! There are a variety of homes being built including courtyard row homes, yard homes, town green row homes, garden homes and row homes. Inventory is constantly changing and new information continues to come out. Just in the past week, Streetman has started writing contracts on new yard homes, Standard Pacific is taking new applications for affordable homes and David Weekley only has 3 remaining garden homes, the last that they will be building at Mueller! Details are just started to emerge about the second half of section 7.
Here are the top 5 reasons to contact us if you are interested in purchasing new construction:
1. We know the neighborhood, like when a new elementary school might be opening, how a new development across the street will be zoned, and what amenities will be within walking distance. With our market knowledge, we can offer insight that plays a crucial role in a your decision.
2. You might not be ready. No problem! We keep track of inventory so you don’t have to. New construction rarely makes it to MLS, so it’s important to work with someone who is in constant communication with all of the builders. Let us know what you are looking for and we will keep you up to date! We don’t want you to miss out on a home because you don’t know the builder’s schedule. It is important that our clients have priority in getting information about new construction.
3. Overwhelmed with options? Resale or new construction? Town green row home vs. courtyard row home? Let us help you weigh the decision with our years of experience in the neighborhood and insider information about new construction and resale.
4. We walk clients through all the aspects of buying a home. From information on getting pre-qualified to joining you at the final walk through, we work diligently to ensure that you are getting the quality work that we expect from the builders at Mueller.
5. We have a fiduciary duty to act in our client’s best interest and are available to do so almost 24/7. This means having an expert who looks out for your best interest, financially and otherwise – an expert who is contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you. Buying a home can be an emotionally draining and stressful experience. Having someone you can call or email in a pinch, with even minor concerns about the transaction, can help alleviate anxiety.
Contact us if you have any questions about new construction at Mueller or if you would like to discuss the benefits of being one of our clients 512.761.5476, firstname.lastname@example.org.