Keep your eyes peeled for a new listing I am marketing at 2612 Tom Miller. This one will be hitting the MLS this week. It’s the Standard Pacific Duren floor plan, which has a separate 500 sq. ft. garage apartment, giving flexibility to potential buyers. The space is easily rented for around $850/month, which helps to offset a mortgage. The apartment can also be used as office space and/or guest quarters when friends & family come to town. The home is on a premium corner lot fronting the waters of the Southwest Greenway, giving it a light and open feeling.
This home is move-in ready with upgrades galore. Some stats:
- 4 beds/3.5 baths in the main house
- 4-Star Green rating with tankless water heaters
- Garage apartment with a kitchen, full bath and washer & dryer
- Overlooks the lake at the Southwest Greenway
- Hand scraped hardwood floors throughout, except beds & baths
- Travertine backsplash and fireplace surround
- Mosaic glass tiling up to the ceiling in the master bath
- Granite counters in kitchen & all baths
- Custom stained glass accents
- Wired for surround sound throughout
Here is a copy of the floor plan. Photos and a virtual tour will be posted on my website later this week.
Stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, contact me with any questions or to schedule a showing, Hilary Herrin 512.913.8642, firstname.lastname@example.org