Wes Peoples Homes, under the Urban Homes by Wes Peoples brand, has begun construction on two new yard homes. Although a new builder to Mueller, Wes Peoples has over 32 years of home-building experience and has built more than 5,000 new homes in the last three decades. Wes has been named to the Homebuilders Association Hall of Fame and has served twice as president of the Homebuilders Association of Greater Austin. We are excited about what a great addition Wes Peoples Homes will be to the Mueller community!
Both of these yard homes will be located on the latest section of Tom Miller and will face the new Southeast Greenway. Estimated completion of these homes is Summer 2015. These spacious yard home plans are new to Mueller and have contemporary Craftsman feel. The homes are already loaded with upgrades that typically do not come standard in other production homes.
Both homes will include the following, notable features:
- 2 story ceilings in the family room
- Hardwood floors downstairs
- Silestone countertops
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop with built-in oven and microwave
- Shaker-style cabinets with 42” upper cabinets
- Frameless shower door
- Tankless water heater
- Pre-wired for security
- Fully encapsulated attic
- Energy efficient, insulated, Low E3 vinyl windows
- Gas fireplace
- Private courtyard/patio space
- Cedar, limestone, and metal roof accents
Although sharing similar, high-end features, each home is distinctly unique in its floor plan and exterior look.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus an additional reading room/study, breakfast nook, and second-floor loft space with built-in desk
- 3108 square feet
- 2 stories
- Private courtyard with direct access to kitchen
- Textured Hardie siding with chopped limestone and cedar accents
- 2 car garage with a one-space carport design allowing for more entertaining and place space
- Priced at $769,900.00 (pre-framing price)/ $779,900.00 (post-framing price)
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus formal dining room with butler’s pantry, tech center, and balcony off master bedroom
- 2694 square feet
- 2 stories
- 2 covered patios with direct access to kitchen, plus spacious front porch
- Stucco with chopped limestone and cedar accents
- 2 car garage
- Priced at $715,900.00 (pre-framing price)/ $725,900.00 (post-framing price)
There is large incentive to get in early and buy before framing: $10,000.00 in savings.
Additionally, if you purchase early enough in the construction process, you will have the opportunity to make many of your own design selections to customize your home. Cabinets will be ordered once framing begins, so hurry to take advantage of this opportunity!
To find out more information about these exciting new homes, including floor plans and finish-outs, feel free to contact us at 512.761.5476, firstname.lastname@example.org.