Built by the Muskin Company, a local Austin custom home builder building in Austin since 1982 and Mueller since 2007. These high-end row homes, designed by acclaimed Austin architecture firm, Clayton & Little, are livable works of art, achieved through skillfully- crafted details, showcasing Muskin Co.’s exquisite work in custom home building.
Ideally situated in the heart of Mueller! Walk to restaurants, cafes, movie theater, shopping, farmer’s market, pools, parks, walking trails and more.
Get in early and have the opportunity to choose your finishes, selected by award-winning design firm, Allison Crawford Design!
Features & Finishes:
- Commercial-grade storefront style casement windows
- RAM thermally broken aluminum windows
- Solid core doors
- Custom shaker-style cabinets with soft close drawers
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Quartz countertops
- Bosch appliances
- Microwave drawer
- Built-in desk
- Polished concrete floors downstairs
- Acacia or white oak wood floors
- Over-sized walk-in shower with built-in bench
- Spray foam insulation
- Tankless water heater
- Austin Energy Green Building 5-Star Rating
Thermally broken aluminum windows – Honeywell digital WiFi thermostats – Sherwin-Williams low VOC paint – Water-saving low flow plumbing fixtures – LED lighting throughout – High efficiency16 SEER HVAC – Spray foam & blown-inBIBS insulation – Tankless water heater – Drought tolerant landscaping with sprinkler system – Termimesh integrated pest management system