Are you one of the 40 people on David Weekley’s wait list for the last one-story home in Section 6 at Mueller Austin? Well, wait no longer; here is your opportunity. I’ve got a new listing hitting the MLS later this week. It’s a one-story yard home with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, commonly referred to as David Weekley’s Soco plan.
The feature that people love most about this home is it’s open floor plan. When you enter, the space feels large, open & airy with loads of natural light. The living, dining & kitchen are all open to one another, making the Soco an ideal floor plan for entertaining.
Special features of 2008 McCloskey:
- A charming front porch spanning the width of the home
- Slate flooring throughout (no carpet here, folks!)
- Granite counter tops and backsplash
- Under cabinet lighting
- Generous master suite located at the rear of the home for enhanced privacy
- Jetted tub
- Walk-in closet
- Slate shower surround giving the master bath a rather spa-like feel
- Private backyard patio
The list price is $349,900. Get in touch with questions or if you would like to set up a showing Hilary Herrin, 512.913.8642, firstname.lastname@example.org